1) Is CBD Legal?
- Yes! CBD is legal, shippable, and consumable in all 50 states. Reference Farm Bill Act 2018.
2) Will CBD make me fail a drug test?
- Drug tests are testing for THC, not CBD. The chances of testing positive are extremely slim, but there is still a chance. The likelihood of testing positive is similar to eating a poppy seed bagel and testing positive for opioids. Not impossible, but highly unlikely. See our disclaimer for more information.
3) How much do I take?
- Finding the right dose is personal. 10-25 mg is a good place to start. Start low, go slow. 1-2x a day (more if needed)
4) Can you overdose on CBD?
- No, you can not overdose on CBD. Repetitive use of 1500+mg has been reported with no adverse effects. However, sometimes taking to much can actually have less therapeutic effects.
5) Can my pets take CBD?
- Yes! All mammals have an endocannabinoid system and can benefit from CBD. However, it is important to only let your pets consume the unflavored tincture, as peppermint oil can be toxic to animals! See here for a pet dosing guide.
6) Will CBD affect my other medication?
- Grapefruit test! Are you taking medications that you can not consume grapefruit with? If so consult a doctor. Often advised to separate administration of CBD and the drug in question by 2-3 hours.
7) There is not enough research on this stuff, where can I find more?
- There is a TON of research out there. PubMed is a great source for information. Keywords: Endocannabinoid system and Cannabidiol. Also, MedLeafRX and Project CBD are great resources for research and education.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us!