Your privacy is important to us!
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. (Name, address, order, payment, etc)
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. (Forms, newsletters, orders, contests, promotions, etc)
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. (Fulfillment, order status up-dates, shipment services, surveys, advertising/promotions, customer service, and customer reward points)
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. For such use, collected information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Operating payment platforms will be secure and safe to use. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- In addition, we may collect certain information by automated means such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
Herbonology owns and operates the Website and we are the sole owner of the information collected through the Site.
Legal Disclosure: We may disclose and release your personal information to third parties: (a) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (b) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others, a threat to homeland security, to our Website or employees, or to protect our Website, system or network, our employees, agents, suppliers, licensors, content providers, and the rights and property of Herbonology, or cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, illegal conduct or a violation or alleged violation of this policy or other agreement we may have with you.
Our Website is not directed or intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not register or provide personal information on the websites or through the services. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may delete and remove such child’s information from our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties or violations.
We collect your email address and in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also unsubscribe by clicking on/pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any promotional email.